THE JUDICIAL TRAINING CENTER (CFJ)
As part of the implementation of the Justice Reform Program, supported by Guinea’s technical and financial partners, it was created by Decree D / 2017/147 / PRG / SGG of 27 June 2017, an institution of training of magistrates and auxiliaries of justice denominated: Center of Judicial Training, abbreviated CFJ in french.
This structure replaces the former Judicial Training and Documentation Center, whose need for restructuring had become a major issue for the reform authorities. According to Article 1 of this Decree, the CFJ is established as a public administrative institution with judicial personality and financial and management autonomy under the financial supervision of the Ministry of Finance and the technical supervision of the Ministry. of Justice.
The main mission of the CFJ is to provide initial training for magistrates, clerks and chief clerks.
It also provides initial training for other judicial personnel.
In addition to initial training, the CFJ also has the mission of continuing education for magistrates and auxiliaries of Justice.
For its operation, the CFJ has a Board of Directors whose powers are defined in Article 16 of said Decree.
The general administration of the school is entrusted to a director seconded by a deputy director.
Two advisory and decision-making bodies assist the Director in his administration of the School. These are: the Trainers Council and the Disciplinary Council.
Overall vision of the Judicial Training Center
With a view to establishing a strong, responsible and independent judicial institution in Guinea, the Judicial Training Center is at the heart of the Justice Reform Program and the vision fits into this general framework.
Competitive recruitment and efficient training, with a focus on excellence and the performance of executives who will emerge, is its vision.
The implementations during this budget will help make Guinean justice more efficient.
- Finalize the training of the 5th class of judicial auditors (future magistrates);
- Finalize the training of the 4th class of student clerks;
- Organize two recruitment competitions of the 6th promotion of the auditors of justice and the 5th promotion of the student clerks;
- To roll out the training program of the 6th class of justice auditors, in its phase 1;
- Launch the training program for the 5th class of student clerks, in its phase 1;
- Implement the continuing education program for serving judges and clerks.